Bio-Gen Solutions are the Australian channel partners with CST and supply and install Glass-Fused-To-Steel Aquastore® tanks, used to store water and other industrial liquids. More than 100,000 of these tanks have been installed in over 70 countries around the world.
Glass-Fused-To-Steel has become the premium water and liquid storage solution for the following reasons:
- 50 year design life
- lowest maintenance requirements over tank life
- lowest total life cycle cost
- fast tracked construction
- available in diameters from 3.3 meters to 62.2 meters and capacity from 75 kilolitres to 40 megalitres
- specific tank designs, options and accessories to meet customer needs
- glass coatings do not require periodic repainting
- graffiti can usually be removed in a matter of minutes
Engineered For Performance
Aquastore® tank designs incorporate recognised standards assuring high quality and long-lasting municipal and industrial service liquid storage tanks. Materials are carefully selected and inspected for conformance to rigid specifications. These design and material standards are proven in thousands of tanks all over the world. Tanks are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility. Standards include but are not limited to:
- ANSI/AWWA D103 – Bolted Steel Water Storage Tanks
- FM 4020/4021
- NFPA Standard 22
- British Standard 7543:2003
- EN 1528
Bio-Gen Solutions supply and install Aquastore® Glass-Fused-To-Steel storage tanks and are ideal for the following applications:
- Potable water storage – whether multiple tanks or a single tank Aquastore® Glass-Fused-To-Steel water tank provides the lowest life cycle cost. Aquastore® tanks are durable, easy to construct and never need repainting.
- Industrial liquids storage – CST storage tanks are id ideally suited for thousands of industrial liquid applications. CST has a complete product line of storage technologies, custom engineered for each application.
- BioEnergy/digesters storage - CST has been designing and manufacturing digester, biofuel and biomass Glass-Fused-To-Steel storage tanks with the most comprehensive lines of roof and cover options for more than 100 years.
- Wastewater storage - CST manufactures low maintenance, high durability tanks for almost every aboveground wastewater application. Aquastore® tanks are utilised for clarifiers, aeration, trickling filters, sludge tanks, storm water retention tanks, flow equalisations, and sequencing batch reactor.
- Landfill leachate storage - Aquastore® tanks are manufactured using Glass-Fused-To-Steel technology – inert interior and exterior coating that resist corrosion by the toughest liquids. Because of Aquastore® proprietary Glass-Fused-To-Steel technology, our tanks outperform any other leachate storage tank.