Potable Water Storage
Bio-Gen Solutions potable water storage tanks can be designed to conform to AWWA D103, NFPA 22 and meet the requirements of AS/NZS 3500.
Our wide range of tanks with capacities up to 35 million litres enables us to provide the most suitable modular bolted liquid storage solution to meet the project requirements. For potable water storage the following tank styles are available:
- Aquastore™ Glass-Fused-To-Steel (Aquastore® has become the premium water and liquid storage technology leader in factory-coated modular containment)
- HydroTec™ High performance epoxy coated (factory-applied OptiBond® coating system)
- Galvanised flexible membrane liner tanks (available in circular or square/rectangular design)
- Stainless steel (available in circular or square/rectangular design)
- Aluminum domes Geodesic domes are the world’s leading domes for potable water storage tanks of all types. They are precision manufactured, easily assembled and relatively maintenance free.
Benefits of the modular tank design should be considered:
- Re-fabricated bolted tanks offered as ground reservoirs, elevated and standpipe applications
- Membrane lined, glass fused and thermal bonded epoxy tanks available
- Efficient field installation
- Pre-fabricated bolted tanks minimise field installation requirements
- Factory-applied corrosion protection systems to ensure the highest quality of application, and eliminating environmental factors associated with field applied coatings (such as welded vessels)
- Designed to meet standards requirement: AS/NZS 3500
- Suitable for remote areas